BRING AJPS YOUR MOST DIFFICULT POWER CHALLENGES AND WE WILL PROVIDE A SOLUTION
Next Gen Shipboard Electrical Power Management System– Zonal Power Distribution
With a significant increase in Shipboard Systems on today’s Naval and Commercial vessels, highly Reliable and Scalable Electrical Power Management Systems
with Backup Power capability are increasingly vital. The growth in Electronic Systems in direct support of tactical operations is driving
the requirement for Smaller, Lighter, Flexible, and Highly Reliable Zonal Power Management to support Critical Systems.
Integrated Shipboard Power Management Systems from AJ’s Power Source Will Meet Zonal Power Requirements and Navy Electric Ship Requirements
Integrated Zonal Power Management Systems from AJ’s Power Source can be easily deployed in multiple locations throughout today’s Naval Ships to ensure Operational Readiness for essential systems.
These systems for current and future Shipboard applications include:
- High Voltage AC Mains Power Distribution
- Redundant Backup Power Scalable up to 12kW per Zone
- Rack-mount or Wall-mount Power Distribution and User Interface
- Command, Control, Communication Functionality
- Navy Certified LiFePO4 Batteries
- Designed to Meet Full MIL Standard Compliance Including:
- MIL-STD 810G
- MIL-STD 461G including: CE101, CE102, CS101, CS106, CS114, CS115, CS116, RE101, RE102, RS101, RS103
- S9310-AQ-SAF-010 Safety Testing
- NAVSEA S9310 Safety Certification
Shipboard Zonal Electrical Power Management Systems Are Designed For Extreme Environments and Demanding Electrical Conditions in Navy Applications
Shipboard Zonal Electrical Power Management systems will comply with all applicable military requirements.
Shipboard Zonal Electrical Power Management systems are comprised of the following elements – all available as COTS or customized from AJ’s Power Source:
- Shipboard AC to DC Power Converters
- Configurable UPS Backplanes
- Pluggable Lightweight UPS Modules
- AC and DC Power Distribution Units
Please, call us today! (813) 996-2583 for more information about our Shipboard Electrical Power Management System
AJPS has always provided fast and reliable service to our customers during development, production, and follow-on support. Contact us today or call our office at (813) 996-2583 our Representatives will be glad to help in providing a custom Quote for your Navy Power Supply Requirements.