The VERSA-POWER SeriesTM is a 2U Power Supply Providing Up to 8000 Watts in a Quad Output.
Cost effective AC to DC and DC to DC rack mount power solutions.
Protection | Energy & Standby | System Reliability |
Operations & Safety | Maintenance
Health & Safety | Cybersecurity | Rain Nozzles |Temperature Control | Environment
TUV & CE Standards
Safety & Quality | OSHA and SCC regulation |Electrical & Fire Safety
* Units are designed to meet these standards but, each unit must be tested at system level. Shielded cables and line filters required. Read more
2U Commercial Grade Configurable Quad Output Rack Mount Power Supply. Designed for Commercial Rack Mount Applications In Single or Three Phase Options
The VERSA-POWER SeriesTM is a 2U Power Supply that Provides up to 8000 Watts in a Quad Output. Standard Output voltages include 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 24V, 28V & 48V that can be adjusted to suit your need.
The VERSA-POWER SeriesTM family of products provides reliable, cost effective AC to DC and DC to DC Rack Mount power solutions. The VERSA-POWER SeriesTM offers a highly reliable solution while providing shortened lead times in a configurable design. The output power levels range from 0-10,000 watts in a 1U-3U standard 19” Rack Mount configuration. The universal AC input of 90-264VAC can be either single or three phase for your configuration. Standard output options are available with a factory adjustable +/-10% of 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 24V, 28V & 48V (custom output voltages are available). The front to back airflow allows for cooling of the power supply. The chassis is made of aluminum and is lightweight. The configurable design allows for short lead time and low cost solutions.
• 2U 10 to 8000 Watts Power Supply.
• Output Voltages: 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 24V, 28V & 48V.
• Universal VAC Input Voltage Range (90-264).
• Wide Input Frequency Range Available (47-440Hz).
• Single or Three Phase Options.
• High Efficiency Up To 90% Across All Voltages.
• Wide Operating/Non-Operating Temperature Range.
• Standard 19” Rack Mount Configurations.
• Internal N+1 Redundancy Options.
• Overvoltage/Overvoltage Protection.
• Over Temperature Protection.
• Shortened Lead Times.
• Configurable Power Levels & Voltages.
• Custom Options Available.
• Input Voltage – VAC – 90-264, 47-63Hz
• Efficiency – 85%-90% Typical
• Hold Up time – >16 mS @ 80% load
• Operating Temperature – 0 to 50°C standard
– Higher temperatures available
• Storage temperature – -20 to 60°C standard
• Load regulation – 1% standard
• Line regulation – 2% standard
• Thermal protection – standard
• Voltage adjustment range ± 10%
• Voltage tolerance ± 2% standard
Welcome to the AJ’s Power Source Inc. Download Center. Find the latest downloads and documentation for our Product Catalog, including: Mechanical Drawings, Cut Sheet, Data Sheet and 3D Renderings.
Fill this form with your contact information, the product you are interested in and the required file. Submit your information, and one of our experienced representatives will email you the required files as soon as possible.
If you have more questions concerning our Product Catalog or Data Center, please call our office today! We will be glad to help you.
1 (813) 996-2583
For more information Contact Us
Please, come back later or Contact us