Waterproof IP68 IP67 IP65 Power Supply rated 600W that provide High Reliability with
Waterproof availability and affordability in a product that performs under extreme conditions.
Protection | Energy & Standby | System Reliability |
Operations & Safety | Maintenance
Health & Safety | Cybersecurity | Rain Nozzles |Temperature Control | Environment
TUV & CE Standards
Safety & Quality | OSHA and SCC regulation |Electrical & Fire Safety
* Units are designed to meet these standards but, each unit must be tested at system level. Shielded cables and line filters required. Read more
Our Waterproof IP68 IP67 IP65 Power Supply are an environmentally sealed, ultra-high efficiency family of Waterproof Power Supplies
The COMMERCIAL-SEALED SeriesTM includes Waterproof IP68 IP67 IP65 Power Supply rated 600W that provide High Reliability with Waterproof availability and affordability in a product that performs under extreme conditions, even submerged under water!
Our Waterproof IP68 IP67 IP65 Power Supply provides reliable, cost effective AC to DC Sealed power conversion. The COMMERCIAL-SEALED SeriesTM offers a highly reliable standard Waterproof off the shelf solution while providing short lead times in a rugged design. The COMMERCIAL-SEALED SeriesTM from AJPS operates from wide range AC input (85 – 305VAC) as well as DC and is available in standard output voltages of 24 and 48 VDC. Each product is Hermetically Sealed and carries an IP68 IP67 IP65 rating for ingress of dirt/dust and water. The products are cooled via natural conduction/convection (no air flow needed) supported by ultra High Efficiency up to 94%. Units are parallelable for higher power.
- Sealed enclosure, IP68 IP67 IP65 Ingress Protection
- High Efficiency (up to 94%)
- Low stand-by power consumption (< 0.3 W)
- Universal input voltage range (85 – 305VAC, 50/60, 400Hz)
- DC input voltage available
- Input inrush current limiting (<30 A)
- 600W max sustained power (800 W peak power)
- Parallelable for higher power
- 24 and 48 VDC standard output voltages
- Active PFC, EN61000-3-2 compliant (Class C, >25% load)
- Low earth / touch leakage current
- Over temperature, OV, OC and SC protections.
- Stand by +5 V, 1.5 A output.
- Remote On / Off signal
Input Voltage: 85 VAC to 305 VAC / 170 VDC to 300 VDC
Efficiency: up to 94%
Hold-Up Time: 16ms (call for 50ms option)
Operating Temperature: -30 to +70C
Storage Temperature: -40 to +85C
Load Regulation: +/-2%
Line Regulation: +/-0.1%
Thermal Protection: Shut down, latch off
Humidity: 90% operational, non-condensing
Altitude: 50,000 ft (15,000 m)
OVP %: 120 to 145% (%V)
Welcome to the AJ’s Power Source Inc. Download Center. Find the latest downloads and documentation for our Product Catalog, including: Mechanical Drawings, Cut Sheet, Data Sheet and 3D Renderings.
Fill this form with your contact information, the product you are interested in and the required file. Submit your information, and one of our experienced representatives will email you the required files as soon as possible.
If you have more questions concerning our Product Catalog or Data Center, please call our office today! We will be glad to help you.
1 (813) 996-2583
For more information Contact Us
Please, come back later or Contact us