The Aerospace Sealed IP68 IP67 IP65 Power Supply is an
ultra-high efficiency family of Military Sealed Power Supplies.
Humidity | Altitude | Sand and Dust |
Shock and Vibration | Temperature
RE101 | RE102 | CE101 | CE102 | CE103
* Units are designed to meet these standards but, each unit must be tested at system level. Shielded cables and line filters required. Read more
Aerospace Sealed IP68 IP67 IP65 Power Supplies are an environmentally sealed, ultra-high efficiency family of Avionic and Airborne Power Supplies
The AERO-POWER SeriesTM includes Aerospace Sealed IP68 IP67 IP65 Power Supply and Aerospace IP68 IP67 IP65 that provide High Reliability with COTS availability and affordability in a product that performs under extreme conditions including when exposed to high altitude, IP67 conditions and high temperature with no airflow.
Our Aerospace Sealed IP67 IP65 Power Supply and Aerospace IP68 IP67 IP65 provide reliable, cost effective AC to DC and DC to DC power conversion. The AERO-POWER SeriesTM offers a highly reliable standard commercial off the shelf (COTS) solution while providing short lead times in a rugged design. The AERO-POWER SeriesTM from AJPS operates from wide range AC input (90 – 264Vac, 400Hz) as well as 270VDC input and is available in standard output voltages of 24 and 48 VDC. Each product is Hermetically Sealed and carries an IP67 rating for ingress of dirt/dust and liquids. The products are cooled via natural conduction/convection (no air flow needed) supported by ultra High Efficiency of 94%. Units are parallelable for higher power.
- Sealed enclosure, IP68 IP67 IP65 Ingress Protection
- High Efficiency (up to 94%)
- Low stand-by power consumption (< 0.3 W)
- Universal input voltage range (85 – 305 VAC, 50/60, 400Hz)
- 270VDC input voltage available
- Input inrush current limiting (<30 A)
- 600W max sustained power (800 W peak power)
- 24 and 48 VDC standard output voltages
- Active PFC, EN61000-3-2 compliant (Class C, >25% load)
- Low earth / touch leakage current
- Over temperature, OV, OC and SC protections.
- Stand by +5 V, 1.5 A output.
- Remote On / Off signal
• Input Voltage – VAC – 90-264, 47-63Hz
• Efficiency – 85%-90% Typical
• Hold Up time – >16 mS @ 80% load
• Operating Temperature – 0 to 50°C standard
– Higher temperatures available
• Storage temperature – -20 to 60°C standard
• Load regulation – 1% standard
• Line regulation – 2% standard
• Thermal protection – standard
• Voltage adjustment range ± 10%
• Voltage tolerance ± 2% standard
Welcome to the AJ’s Power Source Inc. Download Center. Find the latest downloads and documentation for our Product Catalog, including: Mechanical Drawings, Cut Sheet, Data Sheet and 3D Renderings.
Fill this form with your contact information, the product you are interested in and the required file. Submit your information, and one of our experienced representatives will email you the required files as soon as possible.
If you have more questions concerning our Product Catalog or Data Center, please call our office today! We will be glad to help you.
1 (813) 996-2583
For more information Contact Us
Please, come back later or Contact us