The Aerospace Sealed AC DC Power Supply is an
ultra-high efficiency family of Military Sealed IP67 Power Supplies.
Humidity | Altitude | Sand and Dust |
Shock and Vibration | Temperature
RE101 | RE102 | CE101 | CE102 | CE103
* Units are designed to meet these standards but, each unit must be tested at system level. Shielded cables and line filters required. Read more
Aerospace Sealed AC DC Power Supply and Aerospace Sealed DC DC Power Supply are an environmentally sealed, ultra-high efficiency family of Avionic Power Supplies
The AERO-SEALED SeriesTM includes Aerospace Sealed AC DC Power Supply and Aerospace Sealed DC DC Power Supply that provide High Reliability with COTS availability and affordability in a product that performs under extreme conditions, including at high altitude with no airflow.
Our Aerospace Sealed AC DC Power Supply and Aerospace Sealed DC DC Power Supply provide reliable, cost effective, environmentally sealed power conversion. The AERO-SEALED SeriesTM offers a highly reliable standard commercial off the shelf (COTS) solution with short lead times in a rugged design. The AERO-SEALED SeriesTM from AJPS operates from wide range AC input (90 – 264Vac) as well as 270VDC 400Hz DC input and is available in standard output voltages of 12, 24 and 48 VDC. Each product is Hermetically Sealed and carries an IP67 rating for ingress of dirt/dust and liquids. The products are cooled via natural conduction/convection (no air flow needed) supported by ultra High Efficiency of 94%. Units can be operated in series for higher power applications.
- Sealed enclosure, IP67 ingress protection
- High Efficiency (up to 94%)
- Universal input voltage range (90 – 264 VAC)
- 270VDC 400Hz input voltage available
- Input surge current limiting
- 400 Watt Max Power (parallelable for higher power)
- Low stand-by power consumption (<0.5 W)
- 12, 24 and 48 VDC standard output voltages
- Active PFC, EN61000-3-2 compliant (Class C, >25% load)
- Low earth / touch leakage current
- Over temperature protection
- OV, OC and SC protections
- Stand-by +5Vdc 2A and Auxiliary +12Vdc 1A outputs
- Remote On / Off signal
Input Voltage: 90 to 264 VAC (50/60, 400Hz) or 170 to 270 VDC
Efficiency: up to 94%
Hold-Up Time: up to 35ms (call for 50ms option)
Operating Temperature: -20C to +50C
Storage Temperature: -40C to +85C
Load Regulation: +/-2%
Line Regulation: +/-0.1%
Thermal Protection: Shut down, latch off
Humidity: 90% operating, non-condensing
Altitude: 50,000ft (15,000m)
OVP %: 110 to 136% (%V)
Welcome to the AJ’s Power Source Inc. Download Center. Find the latest downloads and documentation for our Product Catalog, including: Mechanical Drawings, Cut Sheet, Data Sheet and 3D Renderings.
Fill this form with your contact information, the product you are interested in and the required file. Submit your information, and one of our experienced representatives will email you the required files as soon as possible.
If you have more questions concerning our Product Catalog or Data Center, please call our office today! We will be glad to help you.
1 (813) 996-2583
For more information Contact Us
Please, come back later or Contact us