The Aerospace Sealed IP65 Power Supply is an
ultra-high efficiency family of Military Sealed IP67 Power Supplies.
Humidity | Altitude | Sand and Dust |
Shock and Vibration | Temperature
RE101 | RE102 | CE101 | CE102 | CE103
* Units are designed to meet these standards but, each unit must be tested at system level. Shielded cables and line filters required. Read more
Aerospace Sealed IP65 Power Supply and Aerospace IP65 Power Supplies are an environmentally sealed, ultra-high efficiency family of Avionic Power Supplies that will operate reliably to 70C
The AERO-POWER SeriesTM includes Aerospace Sealed IP65 Power Supply and Aerospace IP65 Power Supplies that provides High Reliability with COTS availability and affordability in a product that performs under extreme conditions, IP65 conditions and high temperature with no airflow.
Our Aerospace Sealed IP65 Power Supply and Aerospace IP65 Power Supplies provide reliable, cost effective power conversion. The AERO-POWER SeriesTM offers a highly reliable standard commercial off the shelf (COTS) solution while providing short lead times in a rugged design. The AERO-POWER SeriesTM from AJPS operates from wide range AC input (90 – 264Vac, 400Hz) as well as 270VDC input and is available in standard output voltages of 12, 24 and 48 VDC. Each product is Hermetically Sealed and carries an IP65 rating for ingress of dirt/dust and liquids. The products are cooled via natural conduction/convection (no air flow needed) and supported by ultra High Efficiency of 94%. Units can be operated in series for higher power applications.
- Sealed enclosure, IP65 ingress protection
- High Efficiency up to 94%
- Universal input voltage range (90 – 264 VAC, 50-60, 400Hz)
- 270VDC input voltage available
- Input surge current limiting
- 400 Watt Max Power (parallelable for higher power)
- Low stand-by power consumption (<0.5 W)
- 12, 24 and 48 VDC standard output voltages
- Active PFC, EN61000-3-2 compliant (Class C, >25% load)
- Low earth / touch leakage current
- Over temperature protection
- OV, OC and SC protections
- Stand-by +5Vdc 2A and Auxiliary +12Vdc 1A outputs
- Remote On / Off signal
Input Voltage: 90 VAC to 264 VAC (50/60, 400Hz) / 170 VDC to 270 VDC
Efficiency: up to 94%
Hold-Up Time: up to 35ms (call for 50ms option)
Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C
Storage Temperature: -40C to +85C
Load Regulation: +/-2%
Line Regulation: +/-0.1%
Thermal Protection: Shut down, latch off
Humidity: 90% operating, non-condensing
Altitude: 50,000ft (15,000m)
OVP %: 110 to 136% (%V)
Welcome to the AJ’s Power Source Inc. Download Center. Find the latest downloads and documentation for our Product Catalog, including: Mechanical Drawings, Cut Sheet, Data Sheet and 3D Renderings.
Fill this form with your contact information, the product you are interested in and the required file. Submit your information, and one of our experienced representatives will email you the required files as soon as possible.
If you have more questions concerning our Product Catalog or Data Center, please call our office today! We will be glad to help you.
1 (813) 996-2583
For more information Contact Us
Please, come back later or Contact us